Hi everybody.


Assalamualaikum guys, hi hi dah lama gila I tak update blog, yelah dah start sekolah kan so jaranglah online kan. Busy dengan exam lah, sekolah lah, apa lah lagi kan. Anyway thanks for the followers, memang tak ramai cos ni blog baru I, but it's ok still hargai korang semua.

Hoping that everybody is in pink. Alhamdulillah so far I okay with study and so on. Alhamdulillah too that everything been better than before, I'm happy with my new school eventho I got a lot of haters there but who cares, I dont give a fuck at all pun. As long as I'm happy in the school, and enjoy with my life and study. I'll cool with all.

Well ya, biasalah haters gonna hate and we can't close people's mouth isn't it? So whatever it is, I have to accept it, true or false, still have too. It's not life, if we got no haters right? So yeah, I'm gonna be alright with my life, even mama papa and family always worried about me at school, but alhamdulillah sikit sikit now I okay with them. Thanks u guys *eyelashes*